TUCSON HOMEBREW CLUB MEETING
Posted by Dale Secord
- When: Tuesday July 9th 7 PM
- Where: Voltron Brewing Taproom 330 S. Toole Ave #200 Tucson
- What: The monthly club meeting is open to all existing and potential homebrewers. If you are a member and know someone who may be interested in brewing beer invite them & buy them a beer!
- Club Competition Results: Brian Savidge will announce the winning beers and brewers and will have scoresheets from the June/July competition available.
- The educational talk will be on draft line maintenance – Harrison Roberts
- Discussion of “Learn to Brew” event
- Club Competition Schedule: August/September
- 3 A Czech Pale Lager
- 11 C Strong Bitter
- 10 A Weissbier
- 15 A Irish Red Ale